College leader, Professor, Author, Public Speaker, Curriculum
Innovator, Facilitator, Activist
- Vice President, Inclusive Excellence,
Institutional Access & Leadership, Merrimack College
- Chief Diversity Officer, Merrimack
- Professor, Women's and Gender
Studies, Merrimack College
- Gender and Resistance in Palestine and
Israel. Syracuse University Press (forthcoming).
- De-Militarizing Masculinities in the Age
of Backlash, Rowan & Littlefield (forthcoming).
- Handbook on Gender &
War, Edward Elgar Publishers, 2016.
- College-level Curriculum for the
film The Hunting Ground, 2014.
- La Logica Della
Pace (The Logic of Peace). Torino, Italy: Edizioni Gruppo Abele, 1997,(in
- Gender & The Israeli-Palestinian
Conflict: The Politics of Women's Resistance, Syracuse University Press, 1995.
- Series Editor, Gender,
Culture, and Politics in the Middle East, Syracuse University Press
- Series Editor, Men and
Masculinities in a Transnational World, Rowan & Littlefield.
- Editorial Board,
International Feminist Journal of Politics
- Co-founder, Faculty Against Rape
Recent Awards & Fellowships
- Eminent Scholar
Award, Feminist Theory and Gender Studies Section. International Studies Association (ISA), April
- Distinguished Visiting
faculty, Charles Phelps Taft Research Center, University of Cincinnati, 2008.
- Savage Distinguished Professorship in
Women's Studies, University of Oregon, 2004—2005.